Having perfectly applied makeup, designer clothing, and expensive jewelry are all for nothing if your hair is messy, greasy, or dull. You don’t have to spend a fortune on hair products to have hair that looks cared for and professionally styled. Taking the time to develop the right techniques for shampooing, drying, and styling can help you attain great results and turn your hair into one of your most attractive features. Oro Gold can help you achieve this with top-notch products that are reasonably priced.
● In order to minimize breakage, hair should be totally wet before shampooing. Rub the shampoo first between the palms of your hands, and then lather for no more than 30 seconds. Only about a quarter-size dollop of shampoo is necessary for the job.
● Thoroughly rinse hair with cool water, after shampooing. This will seal moisture in the hair shafts.
● Brush your scalp and hair while bending down, from back to front to evenly distribute the natural oils in the hair. Then use your fingers to massage the scalp.
● Before using a blow dryer, be sure to completely dry hair with a towel in order to save time, as well as reduce damage to the hair from excessive heat.
● Try dampening the brush in water before brushing to keep static electricity to a minimum.
● You may comb out snarls, but avoid using a brush on wet hair as this will promote breakage.
● Dull, lifeless hair can be a sign of a poor diet. Cut back on cholesterol and fat for healthier looking hair.
● Wait at least 48 hours after coloring hair to shampoo. Every time you wet your hair, you open the cuticle. Hair color needs time to set before shampooing.
● You can mix 1 tablespoon baking soda to your regular shampoo once a week if your hair is prone to buildup from conditioners, gels, or hairspray. Rinse and style as usual. Beer is also a good way to remove residue from hair – add 6 tablespoons to a cup of warm water and pour over hair as a final rinse.
● Use pomade to reduce static, control flyaway hair, and add a glossy sheen to either straight or curly hair. Apply a small amount on palms and rub together. Then run your hands through the hair.
● Use hairspray to hold the final design in place. If you want a soft finish but need to control flyaway strands, spray a small amount on the palms of your hands and then smooth over the surface of the hair.
● Use gel to control the hair for a “wet” effect by applying gel sparingly to the hair once styled.
Superior products like Oro Gold products have been helping clients achieve great results for most beauty needs – Oro Gold prices are also reasonable. Whether you are striving for healthy skin, top-quality makeup, or great hair, Oro Gold is a good choice.